If the property is leased. Please provide the following:

1.     Rent Roll as of January of the year in question
2.     Occupancy information on a monthly basis for the year in question
3.     The property's income and expense statements for the last three years.

Call us Today!    312-726-9855


SSL on Facebook

Specializing in Real Estate Law

For Residential/Apartment Assessments

Please email:

Use the links provided below for additional information:



For Commercial/Industrial Assessments

Please email:

​​For each filing you will need to provide the following forms:

Property Types